warning Not Translated
This page has not been translated into the language that your browser requested yet. The English content is being shown as a fallback.
If you want to contribute a translation for this page then please click here.
Get the position of a player object (CreatePlayerObject).
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player object to get the position of.|
|objectid||The object's id of which you want the current location.|
|&Float:X||A float variable in which to store the X coordinate, passed by reference.|
|&Float:Y||A float variable in which to store the Y coordinate, passed by reference.|
|&Float:Z||A float variable in which to store the Z coordinate, passed by reference.|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. The player and/or the object don't exist.
The object's position is stored in the specified variables.
new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z; GetPlayerObjectPos(playerid, objectid, x, y, z);
- CreatePlayerObject: Create an object for only one player.
- DestroyPlayerObject: Destroy a player object.
- IsValidPlayerObject: Checks if a certain player object is vaild.
- MovePlayerObject: Move a player object.
- StopPlayerObject: Stop a player object from moving.
- SetPlayerObjectPos: Set the position of a player object.
- SetPlayerObjectRot: Set the rotation of a player object.
- GetPlayerObjectRot: Check the rotation of a player object.
- AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer: Attach a player object to a player.
- CreateObject: Create an object.
- DestroyObject: Destroy an object.
- IsValidObject: Checks if a certain object is vaild.
- MoveObject: Move an object.
- StopObject: Stop an object from moving.
- SetObjectPos: Set the position of an object.
- SetObjectRot: Set the rotation of an object.
- GetObjectPos: Locate an object.
- GetObjectRot: Check the rotation of an object.
- AttachObjectToPlayer: Attach an object to a player.